Targeted Ads in Your Social Media MarketingUsing targeted adverts in your social media marketing can seem like a little bit of a daunting prospect. We are here o show you step by step how to launch an advertising campaign and set up targeted ads for your business on social media.
Social Media Marketing:
Facebook is an excellent resource for targeted marketing. They have a considerable repertoire of information at hand for customers to use. They also get businesses to follow guidelines and comply with their rules of advertising. This gives your adverts with them a level of trust when being viewed by customers that they might not feel on other social sites.
- Create a business page on Facebook. This is where customers will see what you have to offer.
- Create a Facebook business manager account. This is where you will be able to manage your adverts and campaigns.
- Create an advertising campaign, think of a name and purpose behind it.
- Set up your campaign. This is where you choose your parameters for your targeted advertising. Facebook has a lot. Choose between the age, gender, location and interests of your intended audience. You can also choose more detailed parameters like the mobile telephone brand you want it to be sent to.
- Choose the impression schedule and set the time for the ad to go live. You also set your budget for your campaign at this time.
- Create your advert. Compose adverts that are attractive to your target market. Import banners and images, ensure that you have a business logo to use on all adverts to promote continuity and trust within your business, and learn more here.
Facebook also has a detailed business help center for their customers to use. It is full of help pages and answers to common questions, which can be invaluable, especially when you are setting up.
Social Media Marketing:
Instagram advertising is on the increase, especially since they were bought by Facebook. Instagram is, primarily a visual platform. Users work at speed as they peruse the content and so any advertisements on here have to be aesthetically pleasing and always catch the eye. It also has a younger demographic and a different market of prospective customers.
- Create an Instagram page for your business and post a lot of high quality, well hash tagged images.
- Link up your Facebook and Instagram business accounts.
- Set up your ad campaign through Facebook Ads Manager.
- Ensure that all your banners and images are the right size for the Instagram format.
- Select your target audience from the ‘Call to Action’ drop-down list.
Since Facebook purchased Instagram, its advertising structures will likely change and probably get more user-friendly with a larger demographic available.
After posting your targeted ads, keep a close watch on them. Look at how people interact with them and what sales you make. This will show you steadily what you are doing right and what you might need to change.
Check out your analytics using the analytics tool. You will be able to see where your adverts hit the mark and achieved the goals you set out. Make sure that you follow it as you go and then study it at the end of each campaign.
Not everything will work the first time or anytime unless you pay close attention on how to improve your adverts and choices. You need to mix it up and make sure you are ahead of the game with not just new and creative content to put on your adverts. But with the knowledge of exactly who is looking at your adverts.